I had nothing to do today in officer, as usual (as it happens in most of the mergers)- either bandwidth is choked or there is something seriously wrong with internet speed today. Just took a cup of tea, waiting for another in half hour; smoked a couple of cigarettes; while surfing through a blog – came across a personality test – clicked the link and found out a lots of interesting, cool, weird & boring at times personality tests. Lets see how have I scored :S
What type of personality I am?
It says, my personality type is very Rare (ENTJ) – don’t know what the heck ENTJ is – thought that I might be good pick for WWF 😀
It says that I am energetic, romantic, optimistic, and brave.
Only about 4% of all people have this personality, including 3% of all women and 5% of all men.
I am Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
What color my Brain is?
Color of brain? I don’t know coginitive psychology much – just studied a couple of books myself & a chapter or two during my graduation time in Artificial Intelligence course bahh.. Hence am unable to figure out that what does it actually mean?
Lets see what does it say in details.
Of all the brain types, my brain is the most idealistic. I tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. My dreams and fantasies are intense. My thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries. I tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places – or a very different life for myself.
What happened in the year when I was born?
I was born in 1978.
- Jimmy Carter is president of the US – What’s my fault?
- US Senate votes to turn over the Panama Canal to Panama on December 31, 1999
- Israel and Egypt reach a peace settlement at the Camp David Accords – have they really reached to a peace accord yet?
- The US and mainland China announce that they will restore full diplomatic relations – Courtesy Bhutto?
- Members of Jim Jones’ People’s Temple commit mass suicide in Guyana – bla bla bla…
- Pope John Paul II becomes the first non-Italian pope in centuries – Hay Pope, you should have said thanks to me!!.. – now you are gone.. so sorry
- Ted Bundy is captured in Florida – bla bla bla
- The first computer bulletin board system is created – oh really?? BB users should be thankful to me.. really!
- Garfield debuts in newspapers – O Yeah!
- Saturday Night Fever and Grease are the top grossing films – I haven’t seen ’em
- “Night Fever” by the Bee Gees spends the most time at the top of the US charts
What is my element?
my element is Air – I hope its not AIR (all india radio – akashvaani :D)
I dislike conflict, and you’ve been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don’t go my way, I know they’ll blow over quickly.
Easygoing, I tend to find joy from the simple things in life. I roll with the punches, and as a result, my life is light and cheerful. I find it easy to adapt to most situations, and I am an open person. With me, what I see is what I get… and people love that!
It says I should never date an Aquarius
Freaky, unconventional, and downright strange – it’s likely that any Aquarius will weird me out, and if I do happen to fall for an Aquarius, I’ll probably find them too emotionally distant to connect with.
Instead I should try dating: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, or Virgo
What Sign Shouldn’t You Date?
There are some tests meant only for girls – Click here & Check’em out as well.